10:00 Opening remarks
10:10 Keynote address
10:30 Debate: In the era of trillion dollar asset managers, is there a future for boutique managers?
11:15 Coffee break
11:50 The future of Environmental, Social and Governance investments
- What does the next wave of ESG products look like?
- How can the industry ensure investors are getting the ESG investment they have been promised?
- What role does standardisation play in improving ESG delivery?
- How do we counter green-washing?
12:40 Developments in Artificial Intelligence
- How can the latest AI techniques be applied to asset management?
- What specific functions of asset management can benefit from AI?
- What are the risks associated with the widespread adoption of artificial intelligence?
- How do asset managers differentiate themselves in an era of artificial intelligence?
14:35 Networking Roundtables
Join us for an informal and interactive session where you can network with speakers and delegates
- Diversity and Inclusion
- What next for ETFs?
- Collateral management
- Uncleared margin rules
- Managing the Libor transition
- Operational resilience
- Senior Managers Regime
16:00 Drinks reception and close of conference